– To uphold the Indian cultural heritage and scientific temper.
– To mould the future generation into a happy, responsible and humane set of citizens.
– To provide an education system based on values of Love, Compassion and Respect for Individuals.
– To promote fundamental values of integrity, sincerity, commitment and patriotism in students.
– To provide quality education and equip the students with knowledge, skills and competencies needed to face the challenges of the world.
– To send out to the world children who are physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually strong.
Means to Achieve the Goals
We have a set of well trained and committed teachers who impart knowledge with love and care. We have a teacher-student ratio of 1:20 ensuring individual attention to every student. This is a ‘Learner-centred’ institution, which provides an invigorating environment to both teachers and students to improve their knowledge and skills. We believe learning is a continuous process and teacher is a facilitator, who promotes learning. We emphasise on building moral values, self confidence and positive attitude in students and teachers.